A balanced overview
and comprehensive market knowledge
Our specialist lease advisory team advises on retail warehouses, retail and shopping parks, supermarkets/superstores and A3 restaurants.
- Lease renewals (in accordance with the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954).
- Lease restructuring and regears.
- Rent reviews negotiations.
- Dispute resolution and Expert Witness advice.
- Arbitration and Independent Expert appointments.
- Rental valuation and advice on leases allied to our agency and investment teams.
Drive and Determination
In a climate where retail is evolving in a dynamic fast moving market and landlords are focused on investment performance and tenants look to reduce costs, it is understandable that rent and lease negotiations are hard fought.
Professional property advice requires technical expertise allied to specialist market knowledge. Our team has these skills, combined with modern business practice and many years of experience of dealing with demanding negotiations and third party referrals, PACT (Professional Arbitration on Court Terms) and court proceedings under the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
Wilkinson Williams’ wide ranging client base gives us a balanced overview based on comprehensive market knowledge from both landlords’ and tenants’ perspectives to provide market leading and objective professional advice.
Combined 60 years’ experience advising clients on rental disputes
Dominant major superstore comprising 111,207 sq ft…